Product Manager, Growth
Employment Type: Full-Time
Product Manager, Growth
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can.
Your network is one of the most important assets on LinkedIn: it determines what you see on the feed, the notifications you get, and who you can message. Having the right network of people you know & things you care about turns LinkedIn into a place for meaningful conversations and relationships that can help your career. Conversely, having the wrong network leads to a diluted experience that erodes trust and hinders you from getting value from LinkedIn. Today, only a fraction of connections built and interests followed are meaningful. The goal of this role is to define what a healthy network looks like and create a holistic strategy and plan to get there.
* Create a strategy & roadmap to reduce the number of unwanted connection requests in our connections ecosystems so members can form meaningful relationships
* Define the role of connections and follows in the overall LinkedIn ecosystem, and derive a company-wide strategy and roadmap to get there.
* Create principles and success metrics for what a healthy network looks like and work with various product teams across LinkedIn (e.g. Feed, Messaging, and Trust) to work towards it
* Create a GTM plan to implement fundamental product changes needed to nurture healthy networking behavior (e.g. reduce connection count of 30k)
* Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
* Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
* Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
* BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
* 4+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
* MS degree in a technology-related field
* Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
* Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer web usage including experience with social media
* Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
* Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
* Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice
Show more Show less
* Seniority level
* Employment type
* Job function