Senior Product Researcher
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lime operates electric scooters, bikes and mopeds, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for all. Headquartered in San Francisco, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to be the leading global platform for urban transportation. To do that, we need great people.
As a charter member of our Research team, you will play an influential role in shaping the future of our products, service, and company. Your experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods and strong communication and collaboration skills will influence the most important software and hardware product decisions for our riders, operators, and city governments. You will join a team of fun, committed, and talented folks from around the world who are driven to make our cities more livable, more breathable, and more fun.
What You'll Do
* Develop and execute a research roadmap to address the most critical business needs by appropriately prioritizing and scoping research solutions for the greatest impact
* Design and conduct a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods that balance research rigor with practical constraints to maximize influence on product and design decisions
* Partner with Product Management, Design, Data, Operations, and Engineering teammates to incorporate cross-functional insights and expertise throughout the research process
* Influence decisions at all levels of the company based on rigorous research, insightful analysis, and compelling delivery of actionable recommendations
* 7+ years of experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, highly cross-functional product development setting
* Mastery of a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including research scope, design, analysis and synthesis, and delivery
* Demonstrated ability to translate research insights into actionable recommendations that influence a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
* Prior experience utilizing behavioral data, business metrics, and customer support insights to design research and strengthen recommendations
* Demonstrated success building strong cross-functional relationships and persuading product and design leaders to apply research insights to strategic and tactical product decisions
* Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, and persuasion skills with a compelling storytelling style
* Graduate degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, Digital/Industrial Design or related fields
* An insatiable curiosity and a desire to constantly learn and develop yourself
What We Offer
* Opportunity to revolutionize transportation worldwide with the leader in urban mobility solutions
* A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences
* Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that's only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us-not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.