Territory Manager, AWM - Los Angeles
Employment Type: Full-Time
Territory Manager, AWM - Los Angeles
Location: Seattle, WA
Department: Wound Management Surgical Reconstruction
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift: Variable, 80% Travel
LifeNet Health is searching for talented individuals who will embrace our mission of saving lives, restoring health, and giving hope.
LifeNet Health, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, is the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization ('OPO') and tissue processor in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Our goal is to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs, tissues and cells for transplantation; to provide innovation in the fields of bio-implants, regenerative medicine and research; and, to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process. LifeNet Health has over 1200 employees and has a growing global presence.
How you will contribute to LifeNet Health's success:
As the Territory Manager, Surgical Wound Management, you would promote and distribute the use of donated human tissues (i.e. Dermacell) throughout a designated territory. Work with several types of customers including surgeons, materials management, OR personnel, and c-suite personnel. In this role, the person will display the highest degree of integrity, honestly, knowledge and respect for the process of tissue donation and implantation. The Territory Manager will possess consultative sales skills combined with in-depth knowledge of the wound care market, clinical/surgical procedures, and associated sites of care as to be a resource for customers and achieve sale objectives.
Important: You will need to travel at least 80% of the time and reside near Los Angeles, CA.
What you'll do:
* Prospect, target and develop relationships within markets. Perpetuate business within their respective territory. The Territory Manager is the primary contact to the end user and technical users (primary surgeons, DPMs, and clinical program directors). Representatives are expected to be hospital based, and perform cases on a weekly and daily basis.
* Formulate mature business platform growth from the perspective of a limited or non-existent base of business.
* Plan and implement strategies to ensure the revenue budget is met and the territory's strategic goals are met.
* Ensure administrative responsibilities are completed in a timely manner such as audits, reconciliations, sales analytics, hospital billing issues, etc. Meets with Supply Chain/Purchasing entities and conducts regular, ongoing, business reviews, as well as, contract/pricing negotiations as required.
* Complete all required training such as compliance, product, sales, or other required company training.
* Develop and review business plan with Regional Manager or Director quarterly.
What you'll bring (Minimum Requirements):
* Bachelor's Degree (BA or BS)
* Minimum 3 years sales experience in an operating room setting.
* Valid Driver's License
* 3+ years' sales experience within multiple sites of care: advanced wound care, surgical soft tissue reconstruction with tissue substitution, plastics/general surgery, vascular, trauma, skin processing, and burn preferred.
These would be nice too (Knowledge Skills and Abilities):
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
* Effective oral, written, and presentation communication skills
* Ability to analyze and strategize in order to meet goals
* Ability to interface with physicians, surgeons, wound care specialist, and hospitals to inspire them to utilize LNH products. Ability to keep composure during traumatic surgical scenarios including but not limited to: excision, burn surgery, amputation, and open abdomen with exposed organs.
Why work at LifeNet Health?
We have a fierce drive for our mission of Saving Lives, Restoring Health, and Giving Hope. You won't find another company with a culture as strong as ours.
* 403(b) and Pension Plan
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Corporate sponsored events (Chili Cook-Off, 5K, Celebration of Life Gala, and many more!)
* Work-life balance with generous paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Personal career and skill development opportunities
* Wellness Program
* Food Truck Thursday (at participating locations)
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Dedicated and passionate co-workers
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.