Employment Type: Full-Time
Forensic Psychologists are encouraged to consider a full-time employment opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare operates a specialized forensic mental health program within the West Valley Detention Center - a San Bernardino County jail located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
This jail-based program provides high-quality and timely assessments, psychiatric stabilization, and restoration of competency services to adults who are struggling with mental illness and incompetent to stand trial.
As a Forensic Psychologist with Liberty Healthcare's program, your responsibilities will include:
* Evaluating patients for competency to stand trial
* Formulating diagnoses and developing individualized treatment plans
* Collaborating with Psychiatrists, Clinical Therapists, RNs and ancillary staff
* Providing court testimony
* Writing detailed progress notes and court reports
As a full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package which includes paid time off, health insurance, 401k and much more. You also have the option of working a traditional 5-day work week or compressed 4-day work week. This position requires working onsite at the West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and also allows for some opportunity to work from home.
Click here to a detailed overview of Liberty Healthcare's benefits plan
You are a good fit for this position if you possess these attributes:
* Licensed as a Psychologist in California - or anticipating becoming licensed in the near future
* Formally trained and/or experienced in Forensic Psychology
* Experienced in providing competency evaluation services to people who are IST
* Experienced in writing formal psychological assessments and court reports
* Willingness to go through an extensive background check and pre-employment drug screen
Individuals who are fluent or conversational in Spanish are strongly encouraged to apply.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer and diverse organization which actively seeks veterans, people who have disabilities, and individuals of all backgrounds to join our growing organization.
Click here to learn more about Liberty Healthcare
Click here to visit the West Valley Detention Center online
Click the 'Apply' button now and submit your resume for immediate consideration.