Employment Type: Full-Time
BCBAs are encouraged to consider an outstanding career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
Liberty Healthcare operates multiple specialized residential programs / Enhanced Behavioral Supports Homes (EBSHs) in North County San Diego - in the town of Ramona, CA - 20 miles east of Escondido.
Each program is set in a modern residential home and serves up to four adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities. Liberty utilizes intensive interdisciplinary clinical services, employs competent and well-trained direct care staff, and utilizes best practices in person-centered care.
To support the behavioral health needs of the clients of these programs, Liberty is now hiring a Board Certified Behavior Analyst position which will be responsible for:
* Providing behavior modification intervention services for approximately 8 adult clients
* Conducting functional assessments of clients to identify factors that are maintaining dangerous, maladaptive and disruptive behaviors
* Designing, implementing and monitoring the efficacy of behavioral plans
* Training staff and other stakeholders
* Actively participating in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings
* Rapidly responding to individual client needs
* Serving as a member of the program's management team
As a full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package - click here for full details
You're an excellent fit for this position if you possess the following:
* Board Certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BCBA)
* Experience providing applied behavior analysis services for adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities
Liberty Healthcare Corporation provides a wide array of health and human services to people throughout the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer and diverse organization which actively seeks veterans, people who have disabilities, and individuals of all backgrounds to join our growing organization. Click here to learn more about us.
Click 'Apply' and submit your resume to receive immediate consideration - or if you have questions or would like additional details about this career opportunity before applying, contact Meagan Underwood at (442) 241-7295 or email@example.com