Senior HR Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Within our flagship 'Lemoore West' manufacturing facility located in Lemoore, California - Leprino is seeking a Senior HR Manager (Internally: HR Manager II) to help grow, mentor, and support the 1,000 employees that call this facility home. Will you turn your passion for people into impact by directly contributing in encouraging a healthy environment for the next generation of Leprino's leaders to thrive?
* Lead all HR operations in our 1000-person flagship cheese and whey manufacturing facility. Including the leadership, mentorship, and career development for all HR team members.
* Play a key role in driving the company's strong culture, succession management, organizational design, leadership development and assessment.
* Drive employee engagement and Leprino Quality initiatives and processes which positively impact engagement metrics.
* Provide 'out-of-the-box' ideas on human relations and behavioral management practices to ensure best in class people management techniques are utilized.
* Partner with leadership team to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.
* Facilitate and/or coordinate compliance and regulatory training for employees such as harassment prevention, affirmative action, etc.
* Oversee Plant HR strategies and procedures and ensure these activities are completed successfully through internal system audits.
* Coordinate recruiting and selection process by running recruiting metrics, championing AAP, and standard deviation analysis.
* Partner closely with Plant Manager and Plant Safety to implement and promote manufacturing safety strategies that protect the welfare of the Plant employees.
* Lead performance management and organizational development efforts for both short-term and long-term talent planning.
* Drive positive Company and Community relations.
* Recommend and implement practices vital to establish positive relationships and promote a higher level of morale.
* Improve on existing practices and procedures in order to continue hiring a remarkable workforce for both exempt and non-exempt level positions.
* Accept an exciting environment where solving problems, continuous learning, and a high technical aptitude is the norm, not the exception. Take ownership of your career - it's yours to grow if you're willing to put the work in.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* A Bachelor's in HR, OD, or other similar fields including at least twelve years of dynamic leadership experience as an HR Manager within a manufacturing environment.
* HR Management experience over a sizable employee population. As our Lemoore West facility is comprised of 1,000 team members, any viable applicants must have had HR experience within at least a 600-person plant.
* Experience in providing valuable HR coaching, guidance, thought leadership, and HR business partnership in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Technically sound in HR fundamentals and best practices and the application of them within a manufacturing environment.
* Are humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, innovative, results-oriented, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
We hope you also have:
* Extensive experience in employment law, OD and planning, labor relations, safety, and training.
* A Master's in Labor Relations, HR Management, or OD including a PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP (and SCP) certification.
* Experience in a 24/7 dairy manufacturing environment with leadership over HR Managers, Supervisors, or Generalists.
Leprino Foods embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Offering you in return:
A chance to be part of a global team of individuals passionate about producing and delivering high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Leprino Foods could not be where it is today without our incredible employees. That is why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring great people who are in it for the long run is our goal. Through competitive salaries, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, dedicated sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit increases and bonuses, as well as our annual Profit-Sharing plan. Your impact will be noticed and rewarded, as you seek to further our company, our customers, and one another.
Leprino Foods' history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We've grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the world's largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the 'World's Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.' To help us achieve that bold vision, we're looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated team member who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.