LEM Maintenance Mechanic 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position requires responsibility for the safe repair and troubleshooting of malfunctioning electrical or instrumentation systems, the recalibration of instruments, and performing mechanical maintenance and preventive maintenance paying attention to quality customer service.
The bidholder must be able to communicate effectively with machine operators, production supervisors, outside contractors, and plant maintenance personnel. Technicians must exercise considerable judgment and problem-solving skills when supervision is not available. Performance is measured by response to repair time ratios, successful performance of preventive maintenance programs, communication with management and accountabilities such as safety and punctuality/uptime on all controlling of monitoring systems and instrumentation. The wearing of personal protective equipment is required.
This position is a 3rd shift position: 10:30 pm to 7:00 am.
* Be a member of the HAZMAT team
* Perform preventative maintenance
* Completes work orders
* Perform mechanical duties such as repair and preventive maintenance of pumps, valves, conveyors, sprockets, gear boxes, welding and fabrication (arc, MIG, TIG, oxyacetylene, etc.)
* Calibrate a wide variety of plant instrumentation including, but not limited to temperature, flow, pH, vacuum, pressure, etc.
* Troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of electromechanical devices up to a maximum of 480 volts.
* Complete preventive maintenance work orders in a timely manner.
* Troubleshoot process and equipment issues utilizing a variety of tools including but not limited to PLC, Multimeter, Meggar, Simulator, Load cell tester, etc.
* Work in accordance with all safe work practices at all times.
* Demonstrated maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
* Must be able to read/write and perform basic mathematical calculation
* Prior food industry and/or manufacturing experience
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at https://www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran
Nearest Major Market: Fresno#06022021