GTM Enablement Manager- Deal Cycle and Methodology
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
The GTM Enablement Manager, Deal cycle and Methodology is responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating programs that encourage methodology best practices, and improve sales cycle velocity and win rate over time. The GTM Enablement Manager should have a passion for Sales and Customer Experience as a discipline and for enabling internal teams. The GTME Manager will partner with other GTME Managers to align programs to our strategic maturity model. They will be responsible for needs analysis, content development, knowledge sharing and training delivery, communication, optimization and assessing the outcomes.
* Partner with Managers to design and develop innovative training programs for our GTM organization
* Establish program objectives, success metrics and milestones with a focus in your specialized area of Deal Cycle & Methodology
* Ensure programs are scalable and accessible for all GTM Reps, in alignment with the broader enablement program for customer facing teams at Lattice
* Work closely with other GTM Enablement Managers and cross-functional partners, as applicable, to understand the programs being developed and help in delivery and facilitation where needed
* Leverage LMS (WorkRamp) to build distributed asynchronous training
* Partner with the GTM Onboarding Manager to influence and enrich onboarding programs
* Capture feedback on programs to identify and address process improvement opportunities over time
* Partner with the GTM Enablement Effectiveness Manager to prepare reviews with data on programs by segment; identifying program strengths and opportunities
* 3+ years of Sales Enablement, Learning & Development or other directly relevant experience
* Experience with Sales Methodologies like MEDDPICC, Sandler, Command of The Message, Challenger Sale etc.
* Passion for sales and customer experience, empowering others, and demonstrating impact to the organization
* Metrics focused, with advanced strategy for measuring impact of onboarding programs
* Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across all internal teams
* Ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed programs and resources
* Results-oriented; able to accomplish both project and team goals
* A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment
* Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers and the business
* We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
* The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers' needs and loves coming to work every day
* Partner with 2,750+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
* A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
* Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
* Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where innovation is happening all around us, there's commonality - people are driving these changes. We offer a solution that helps companies put employees first. Lattice is a people management tool that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 2750+ customers globally, including brands like Slack, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.