NPI Materials Program Manager, Sr
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work collaboratively with supply chain and engineering stakeholders; develop supplier selection process for piece parts or outsourced assemblies and identify supply chain risks supporting sourcing decisions.
* Responsible for resolving discrepancies between cost targets and quoted costs, creates and delivers presentations to program executives and CFT stakeholders
* Fundamental understanding of should-cost or cost allocation & recognizes opportunities to improve product design for cost/quality/delivery by early supplier involvement.
* Provides feedback to engineering on DFx (cost, manufacturability)
* Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Power Point and SAP
* Ability to read and interpret product BOM's
* Must be a self-starter and be able to operate independent of day to day supervision
* Direct experience leading cross-functional teams; Program Management experience required
* Ability to demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills
* 7+ years of industry experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial)
* Demonstrated leadership skills, strategic thinking and attention to details for everyday tactical execution
* Excellent people and presentation skills
* Knowledge of manufacturing methods and commodities as related to cost structure
* Supply chain knowledge, especially for critical commodities as related to sourcing decisions and cost strategies
* Technical background, preferably in semiconductor industry and Etch equipment product knowledge is a plus
* Master's Degree in Engineering Preferred
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application