Data Scientist 6
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Design and prototype various machine learning algorithm (e.g regression, classification, deep learning, pattern recognition, image processing, optimization) to serve EPG Equipment Intelligence concept and feasibility needs.
* Work with Etch productivity team, Etch process team, GPE platform team, OCTO data scientists, GPE SW&C and CSBG to design and develop machine learning algorithms (e.g regression, classification, deep learning, pattern recognition, image processing, optimization) to serve the robustness/consistency requirement and performance requirement in accuracy, speed/cost for Etch product in automation.
* Work with various domain expertise to design the ML algorithms following first principle. Preprocess data available from various sensors to extract signal in serving the need of ML algorithms.
* Define algorithm architecture and interface to SW through performance requirement, system requirement defined by EPG/platform product, and interaction/alignment with SW&C.
* Design diagnostics tools during product development to allow quick turnround for trouble shooting both in house and at customer site. Support field escalations on algorithm issues.
* Follow PDR and SW development process for design, documentation and testing.
Other Job Responsibilities
* Serve as consultant for machine learning in Lam data scientist community
* PhD or master in computer science, engineering, physics, math
* 10+ year experience in machine learning algorithm ((e.g regression, classification, deep learning, pattern recognition, image processing, optimization) for product development, and track of record in delivering successful product to customer.
* Python (e.g OpenCV, TensorFlow), C/C++ experience in product development
* Experience in product development in semiconductor equipment company
Our work is everywhere you look - even if you can't actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application