Associate Manager, Supply Chain Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Torrance, CA
Job ID: AS20210807-64673
L3Harris Technologies Electron Devices is currently seeking a talented Supply Chain Manager at our Torrance, California location. In this role, you will help ensure effective oversight for all daily activities of Material Planning. You will assist in the execution of the strategic plan to procure material in a cost effective and timely manner to meet customer demand while satisfying inventory requirements.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Leads, directs and reviews the work of professionals of lower level supervisors.
* Responsible and accountable for material continuity for assigned programs including On-Time to SIOP, material budget and problem resolution within job scope
* Requires practical knowledge in leading/managing projects, processes, and employees and has strong knowledge within professional discipline.
* Optimize/streamline business processes to improve efficiency across the supply chain organization.
* Communicates with parties within and outside of own department. Explains and interprets policies, practices and procedures of the job area to others within the organization.
* Plans and establishes operational objectives for a team with moderate impact on the achievement of department results. Assigns tasks, peer reviews and provides training.
* Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
* Ability to communicate to Senior Leadership program status, issues and resolutions clearly and concisely.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain Management or a related field
* Minimum of six years of Supply Chain or Operations related experience.
* Minimum of four years in a leadership role.
* Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
* Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Word)
* Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP and inventory management systems/software
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to address audiences at varying levels.
* Strong project leadership and/or management skills in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, and an ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines