Associate Contracts Administrator
Employment Type: Full-Time
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $18 billion in annual revenue and 48,000 employees, with customers in more than 100 countries.
Job Location: Torrance, CA
Job ID: AS20210502-56248
We currently have an opening for an entry-level Contracts Administrator at our Torrance, CA location. In this position you will assist in proposal development, administration, and general business process to provide contract management support for complex, multi-year government, commercial, and international programs in accordance with Company policies, government regulations, and customer requirements. Other responsibilities include:
* With oversight from Contracts Director, will be owner of contracts supporting program managers in executing programs successfully
* Provide contract management support to internal program teams, providing a strategic viewpoint, assisting in solving complex problems, and offering creative solutions
* Analyze, assess and provide mitigation tactics for business and contractual risk
* Prepare, negotiate, review, and execute contracts, detailing prices, terms and special provisions
* Work with integrated program teams to enable successful contract award and execution
* Process contracts into MRP system and maintain program performance metrics
* Maintain contractual files following defined processes
* Establish and maintain good customer relationships
* Learning contracts management through development program with Contracts Director
* Bachelor's degree in Contract Management, Finance, Management, Business, Economics, Supply Chain Management or related field
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment
* Well-developed organizational skills
* Demonstrated computer skills, with proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
* Creative and strategic mindset
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.