Senior Solutions Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
We Breathe Life Into Data!
At Komodo Health, our mission is to reduce the global burden of disease. Smarter use of data is essential to this mission. We combine the world's most comprehensive view of patient encounters with innovative algorithms and decades of clinical expertise to power our Healthcare Map, the industry's most precise view of the U.S. healthcare system. With the Healthcare Map as our foundation, we offer a suite of powerful software applications that deliver exceptional value to the industry.
Our people are the center of our success. We are a smart, supportive team with diverse perspectives and a shared passion for fixing what's broken in healthcare. It's fun, challenging and important. Join us!
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
The Senior Solutions Architect will play a vital role in the management of client solutions, from helping to define the technical scope of the engagement while working with the engineering team to ensure feasibility and technical fit, to owning the technical relationship with the client and translating client needs into requirements for our product team, to ongoing oversight of project timelines to ensure on-time delivery of service. The best Solutions Architects draw on skills across business systems analysis, project management, and engineering to provide an unparalleled customer experience to Komodo's clients across all of its products.
Looking back on your first 12 months at Komodo Health, you will have:
* Worked directly with Komodo enterprise customers to successfully deliver software integration projects.
* Served as the primary point-of-contact for clients' technical needs through implementation and planning, including scoping detailed analysis on top of Komodo's healthcare data map.
* Owned all aspects of project management around several technical deliveries.
* Participated in software architecture discussions around client integration and data import/export, and helped define the most effective solution, ensuring both client value and delivery feasibility with the engineering team.
* Developed a deep understanding of Komodo's healthcare data and platform capabilities.
* Collaborated with other engineering/product management teams to help scale and productize solutions.
What You Bring to Komodo
* A passion for improving patient care and addressing unmet medical needs
* A background working with data, as an analyst, consultant, or in a client management capacity.
* Strong understanding of client management and an ability to balance client needs with engineering team capacity
* Experience in project management, with a track record of delivering solutions while meeting external client deadlines.
* Experience in data analysis, showcasing critical thinking, organization in assessing the problem, and demonstrable experience in a relevant technical skill (SQL, R, Python, etc)
* Ability to communicate effectively across teams with both technical and non-technical people, to both internal and external stakeholders.
Curiosity piqued? Learn more about us!
* Komodo Health Acquires Breakaway Partners
* Komodo Health Secures $220M in Series E funding led by Tiger Global
* Komodo Health Acquires Mavens, Series D funding led by ICONIQ Growth
* Wealthfront: The 2021 Career Launching Companies List
* In Conversation with Dr. Arif Nathoo, Komodo Health's CEO
* Komodo Health's 'Meet a Dragon' series
* Komodo's Values that Drive our Culture