Resident Care Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Resident Care Coordinator directs, coordinates and supervises care services provided by the care team, medication technicians and nursing team for the residents within Assisted Living, ensuring exemplary service delivered with integrity, dignity and compassion.
What will I do every day?
* Monitor and evaluate residents regularly to assess levels of care
* Effectively supervise departmental operations on a day-to-day basis
* Actively support and facilitate wellness programs that meet the needs of each resident
* Respond in a tactful and timely manner to all concerns placed by residents and family members
* Interface with physicians and other care providers and monitor all physician orders
* Supervise medication programs and coordinate with physicians for optimum health care
* Handle emergency situations responsibly and calmly until aid arrives
* Assist with budget management and achieving department targets
What will I need to be successful in this role?
* Bring a smile to work every day
* Be a great team player
* Be a progressive and creative thinker
* Be a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
* Have one to three years' experience working in senior living or skilled nursing care
* Have one to three years in management experience
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
* Must have or be able to obtain the appropriate State license required by law (LVN/LPN)
* CPR Certified
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays if needed
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
* Competitive pay
* A free meal per shift
* Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
* Matching 401k (Full-time only)
* Paid Time Off
* Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
* Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer