Employment Type: Full-Time
The Medication Technician administers resident medications and coordinates treatments to residents.
What will I do every day?
* Observe residents for any changes in condition and report to supervisor
* Assist residents with simple requests as needed
* Document and report changes of condition
* Provide medication set up and assistance
* Log in medications from pharmacies, verify physician's orders and communicate any concerns
* Track all medications and re-order as needed
* Track residence vital signs, diabetic testing and/or insulin injection, ambulation, etc.
What will I need to be successful in this role?
* Bring a smile to work every day
* Be a great team player
* Be a high school graduate
* Have a completed a Nursing Assistant course (State approved, if required)
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
* Must be 21 years of age (or meet state requirements)
* Have current First Aid and CPR certification
* Have completed the required training, and/or certification (according to state) for assisting with medications
* CNA if required by state
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
* Competitive pay
* A free meal per shift
* Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time only)
* Matching 401k (Full-time only)
* Paid Time Off
* Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug screen, TB Test and Background Check
* Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer