Employment Type: Full-Time
1. Procurement and Inventory:
* Coordinate deliveries and receive materials, as needed to back up the warehouse.
* Deliver materials to project sites using company vehicle as required.
* Verify the accuracy of packing slips/receivers and forward to Accounts Payable.
* Maintain inventory of equipment and tools by location and project on a monthly basis. Update inventory daily as items are issued or returned.
* Schedule and control audits as requested by the Warehouse Manager.
* Ensure tools and equipment are serviceable when returned. Report any damages so that jobs can be back charged for repairs or replacement.
* Arrange for the maintenance of Company vehicles. Keep records of repairs and maintenance, mileages, etc., for preventative maintenance planning.
* Maintain office facilities as directed by the Warehouse Manager. Facilities need to be clean and presentable to clients at all times.
2. Warehouse Operations:
* Coordinate issues and priorities with the appropriate members of the various Project Teams, under the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
* Maintain effectiveness and morale of yard force by visible leadership.
* Assist in the set-up for Company functions/meetings.
3. Other Duties:
* Attend seminars/educational training programs as required.
* Perform any other related or unrelated, unassigned, unspecified duty that may be needed from time to time.
Education: High School graduate
Experience: Required 1-2 years' experience in a warehouse related position.
Skills: Must have basic mathematics skills. Aptitude for learning new things and must be able to work under pressure. Strong knowledge of trade, materials, means and methods. Must have valid drivers license.
Physical: Includes sitting, standing, reaching, walking; use of hands, arms, legs, and feet. Must be able to see and hear (with mechanical assistance if necessary) sufficient to understand and comprehend individual one-on-one conversations. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Communication: Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Ability to communicate effectively and positively with customers, vendors and employees.
Computer: Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).