Lighting & Look Technical Artist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kforce has a client, a new first-party game studio located in Santa Monica, CA that is looking for a Lighting and Look Development Artist. Summary: As a lighting and look development Artist, you are responsible for developing depth of scene and atmospheres, as well as tone and mood, via lighting and color balancing. You will demonstrate a strong sense of telling story via light and shadow, and have proven knowledge of color theory, as well as demonstrated capabilities with a wide range of styles and compositions. Essential Duties:
- Light characters and environments, including interiors and exteriors, according to design, aesthetic, and stylistic criteria
- Enhance mood or establish tone for a variety of in game and cinematic experiences
- Pivot based on constructive feedback and direction provided by key stakeholders
- Deliver on schedule, working collaboratively and efficiently, while adhering to production and/or development milestones or pipeline
- At least 6 years game development experience, specifically in cinematics lighting, including demonstrated experience owning lighting for a level
- Experience with 3D packages such as Maya
- Look-dev for environment / character
- Unreal / Unity / or real time experience is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Loading some great jobs for you...