Quick Lube Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
Considering a career with Ken Garff Automotive Group means you are in for a great ride (excuse the car metaphor)! We're not your standard dealership or group of dealerships and we are pretty darn proud of that. We are out to do things differently and want to consistently change, grow, and progress. For that reason, our employees are proud of where they work!
Hamer Honda, a Ken Garff Automotive Dealership, is currently looking for a talented Quick Lube Automotive Technician that aligns with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
As a group, we aim to become the most esteemed automotive group by treating people R.I.G.H.T and creating lifetime customers!
Here's why you want to work here:
* We pay our Technicians 17% more than independent repair shops
* Paid training, certifications and real career growth
* Great people with a great culture
* Paid Time Off and 401k with Company match
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
* Year-end bonus program for all employees (Garff Giveback)
* Red Wing Boot Program
* 1:1 Tech to PC- You'll have information at your fingertips
* Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More!
Here's what you'll be doing:
* Drain engine oil & refill with suggested viscosity & quantity
* Replace oil & air filters when needed
* Rotate tires & inspect brake pads
* Check & adjust tire air pressure
* Complete multi-point inspections on every vehicle
* Inspect & refill fluid levels of key components
* Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants
* Other duties as assigned
Here's what you'll need:
* Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of basic vehicle systems and technical resources a plus
* Excellent manual dexterity skills, patience, creativity, good judgment and an eye for detail
* A valid in-state driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(( We Hear You ))