Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Kelly Technology has an opening for a Desktop Support Tech to work with our client in Sacramento, CA SUMMARY
- The incumbent in this role will handle all Deskside Support requests, including escalations from
other team members and IT teams.
- As a Deskside Support level II, he/she will provide expert technical support to all users, including senior leadership, assigned projects and may provide 24x7 on-call support
- This role will be responsible for providing support and resolving issues and requests directly in person, over the phone, email, or through remote desktop software.
- This is a hands-on position requiring experience with complex troubleshooting of both hardware and software issues.
- Provides end-user support Services.
- Responds to and resolves trouble ticket assignments for desktop support within established service level agreements.
- Provides direct, in person and remote support to end users for hardware and software issues
- Troubleshoots hardware issues related to desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals, and mobile devices
- Troubleshoots software issues related to Windows10, Microsoft Office, and other desktop applications
- Ability to Document processes and solutions and updates Jira tickets per established standards
- Provides after hour and weekend support on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for PC Lifecycle Refresh that includes: image computers and prepare for user deployment, user data migration from older to new computer, scheduling appointments with business users for deployment and basic training on new hardware
- Researches computer issues and helps provide solutions to other desktop support administrators when needed. Maintains and updates documentation for procedures used to resolve issues.
- Provides very detailed documentation indicating specific steps taken, including screen shots
- Responsible for complex video conference setup which may include multiple sites
- Provides technical support for complex application installation errors, hardware component replacement and non-standard requests for hardware/software
- Provides support to Delta executives that are visiting for troubleshooting hardware and software issues on PC, Mac, printers, mobile devices and other peripherals.
- With minimal supervision, coordinates and works on projects as assigned to the deskside department
- Must know how to support Office 365, Win10, Teams, Zoom and troubleshooting ability.
- Good working knowledge of Bitlocker encryption software
- Familiarity with completion of asset records edits and updates to status of endpoints
- Knowledge of IT home electronics devices, peripherals and WIFI setups
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism and customer service oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and teamwork abilities
- This position will start out being onsite to work with local Desktop techs to train, image systems, moving PCs for our business for social distancing.
By partnering with Kelly Technology, you ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.