Marketing Assistant II
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join the Sales and Marketing Department. Reporting to the Director of Upstream Marketing, the primary responsibility of this role is to implement marketing campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
* Provide high level administrative support to the marketing team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
* Internal calendar design and oversight; ownership of meeting requests and the accompanying financial support requests.
* Create and collaborate with upper management on projects such as marketing plans, National Sales Meeting, monthly reports, and research projects involving SAP Material Master.
* Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including a customer database, tracking capability, global contact directory, and intranet sites.
* Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas including, content development and optimization, advertising, and events planning.
* Supports meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Continually seeking new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership.
* Obtain a thorough understanding of our products, internal standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
* Development and maintenance of all communications to and from both internal and external customers.
* Participate in cross functional training to provide assistance as required throughout the department.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3+ years professional experience performing administrative duties and tasks
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; SAP proficiency desired
* Experience with research methods using data analytics
* Strong verbal and written communication skills; exceptional interpersonal skills
* Possess exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities; ability to see the 'big picture' while managing several small projects
* Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Keen eye for detail and ability to produce high quality content
* Familiarity of KSEA products
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of information