Manager, Program Leadership
Employment Type: Full-Time
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Manager, Program Leadership
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar’s 30,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world’s leading organizations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
Our insights colleagues are experts in human understanding. With expertise covering brand, innovation, creative, media, commerce and customer experience, they help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
As a Manager within Program Leadership, you’ll work on a team to ensure best in class study execution from questionnaire through to data deliverable. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day client support on questionnaire design, sampling plan, project scope and timeline. This is an incredible growth opportunity, to build your capabilities in research and position yourself for expanded career opportunities.
As a Manager in Program Leadership, your responsibilities will include:
- Research Design: Create quality study design encompassing accurate questionnaire, sampling, data specifications and methodology for multiple research projects simultaneously, with manager guidance as needed
- Client Engagement: Manage daily client support on questionnaire design, media and timelines with some supervision
- Sampling: Develop and manage sample blend and quota structure with account team lead, offering final suggestions for clients
- Process Improvement: Manage operational project costs while monitoring and making suggestions to simplify and improve processes across accounts
- Project Liaison: Coordinate internal teams to ensure project timelines & deliverables are met
To succeed, you will need:
- 3+ years of market research experience and/or a graduate degree in marketing research, consumer behavior, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Sciences or related field
- Experience using basic quantitative analytical techniques such as regression and factor analysis.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office tools and ability to master other needed business tools e.g., SPSS, Survey Reporter
- Experience with online data collection tools a plus (e.g., Qualtrics, Decipher, Dimensions)
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong detail-orientation with ability to manage multiple work streams.
- Project management experience with ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing and delivering against multiple deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- A flair for nurturing and building relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
Los Angeles, Cahuenga BoulevardUnited States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.