Digital Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
We Go Beyond The Obvious, Using Intelligence, Passion And Creativity To Inspire New Thinking And Shape The World We Live In. To Start A Career That Is Out Of The Ordinary, Please Apply...
Job Details Digital Account Manager - Insights Na Operations job Description
Do You Have A Knack For Digital Advertising And Providing Excellent Client Service? Do You Want To Work Across Some Of The Biggest Publishers, Agencies, Advertisers, And Streaming/Podcast Services While Learning More About Market Research?We Are Seeking A Digital Account Manager To Provide Day To Day Operational Campaign Management Support To Our Clients Across A Large Variety Of Categories And Sectors. Our Digital/Technical Account Management Group Is Responsible For Ensuring The Successful Execution For Over 1,000 Campaigns A Year That Evaluate Online Advertising Effectiveness.
- Tag And Monitor Online Advertisements According To Project Proposals/Media Plans
- Be Able To Identify, Troubleshoot And Communicate With Others To Solve Online Ad Trafficking Issues
- Coordinate And Work With Teams To Ensure Recruitment Parameters Are Met From Individuals Exposed To Ads
- Monitor All Projects In Field - Proactively Document Project Status Internally And Externally On A Regular Basis
- Work With More Advanced Tools And Features Within Excel
- Identify Areas Of Improvement That Will Result In More Efficient Project Management And Enhance The Client Experience - We Want Problem Solvers Who Are Proactive And Apply Outside The Box Critical Thinking!
- Degree Or Background In Marketing, Advertising, Market Research, Project Management, Account Management
- Familiarity Or Interest With The Digital Landscape - We Measure Media Across Desktop, Mobile Web/App, Tv, Connected Devices/Gaming Consoles, Podcasts And More!
- Proficient With Excel And Outlook
- Comfortable In A Fast-paced Environment, Must Be Able To Prioritize With Clear Communication
- Knowledge Of Online Ad Delivery Systems Such As Google Campaign/Ad Manager, Innovid, Flashtalking, Etc.
- Proven Success With Managing Projects For Internal And External Clients
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Exceptional Written And Verbal Communications Skills
- The Ideal Digital Account Manager Is A Team Player, Enjoys Working Hard, Exhibits Professionalism, Is Dedicated To Meeting And Exceeding Expectations, Building Relationships, Has Excellent Collaboration Skills, Is Able To Learn New Technologies Quickly And Uses Their Time Efficiently
More About The Company:
Kantar Is A Leading Global Research Agency Specializing In Advertising Effectiveness, Strategic Communication, Media And Digital, And Brand Equity Research. The Company Helps Clients Grow Great Brands Through Comprehensive Research-based Qualitative And Quantitative Solutions. Kantar Operates In More Than 55 Countries And Is Part Of Wpp's Kantar Group, One Of The World's Leading Data, Insight, And Consultancy Companies.
Privacy And Legal Statement:Privacy Disclosure: Please Note That By Applying To This Opportunity You Consent To The Personal Data You Provide To Us To Be Processed And Retained By The Kantar Group Limited ('Kantar'). Your Details Will Be Kept On Our Internal Ats (Applicant Tracking System) For As Long As Is Necessary For The Purposes Of Recruitment, Which May Include Your Details Being Shared With The Hiring Manager.
Chicago, N. Green StreetUnited States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.