Content Marketing Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Analyze rich data and insights and create impactful thought leadership for the world’s leading data analytics and brand consulting firm. Reporting to the North American VP of Content and Communications, the Content Marketing Manager will analyze data, identify trends, and author deliverables including whitepapers, blog posts, presentations, and more.
**Duties and responsibilities**
- Play a leading role in the development of Kantar thought leadership by coordinating and writing regular thought leadership pieces – ranging from whitepapers to blog posts – that showcase Kantar’s data and capabilities.
- Use Kantar research products such as Advertising Insights, Express Surveys, and LinkAI and tools such as Tableau and Excel to run reports, analyze data sets, identify trends, and brainstorm story angles for use in thought leadership pieces, sample reports, and marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling presentations for use in sales pitches and webinars incorporating Kantar insights.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on content distribution through the website and other channels such as social
- Pitch in as needed with content activation and general marketing responsibilities, such as helping to post content on the Kantar website and draft and prepare emails in marketing automation systems