Associate Director - Kantar Consulting
Employment Type: Full-Time
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
KANTAR, NA CONSULTING
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, BRAND & MARKETING
New York, NY
Kantar Consulting is a new kind of growth consultancy for the connected age. It has been established following the convergence of four of Kantar's most innovative brands, each boasting a significant track record of success with an enviable global client base. Powerful and professional, yet creative and practical; we are dynamic, bold, energetic. We are plugged in to people, culture and global brands, leveraging digital capabilities, data, and brainpower to drive people centric business growth for our clients and our people.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have an exciting opening available for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about 21st century marketing and believes in the equal importance of both strategy and organizational performance as critical success drivers in today's market.
You will come with a can-do and curious mindset and a whole-brained skill set. You are passionate about visual storytelling, but like to be grounded in the facts, with excellent attention to detail. You love to learn new things and have a knack of making the complex seem simple. You bring logic, magic and project management discipline into all your work. You are a team player that is ready to help support some of the world's largest market teams as they continue to learn how to build their businesses in a dynamic, changing world.
We are a team of agile thinkers with an established and industry leading set of tools and approach to growth strategy. We work fluidly as part of broader team, focused on foresight and trends, brand strategy, and innovation.
We are looking for an Associate Director level candidate with experience applying sound strategic thinking through a balance of analytical rigor and creative thinking. You work with senior management to help clients identify and capture people-centric brand and business growth opportunities. Associate Directors are expected to combine both 'right' and 'left' brain skills across engagements to enhance client deliverables and elevate organizational thinking. You will be a self-starter and confident public speaker, claiming every opportunity to discuss your point of view on brands and business with a wide spectrum of people.
- Function as the main point of contact for clients, vendors, and partners, coordinating all aspects of the delivery for both the executive and junior teams
- Structure project approach for team execution
- Support senior staff in identifying and securing new client opportunities, development of proposals, winning work, and developing programmatic client relationships
- Deliver strategic recommendations in the shape of compelling stories through a synthesizing multiple data point
- Creates an inclusive, inspiring and enjoyable place to work that makes us a magnate for talent
- Exercise leadership in communication and action
- Actively participate in client meetings and workshops
- Guide and coach junior team members to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables
- Strong academic background, including MBA or other professional degree
- 5-6 years' experience in consulting, other professional service or marketing experience is required
- Interest in strategic marketing consulting, finance and marketing are preferred
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills; brand savvy
- An awareness and understanding of the commercial concerns of our clients
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop and formulate a clear point of view
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Interest in mentoring and fostering junior team members
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted andare allowed toflourish in a space where their mental health andwellbeingis taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
PRIVACY AND LEGAL STATEMENT
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: PLEASE NOTE THAT BY APPLYING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US TO BE PROCESSED AND RETAINED BY THE KANTAR GROUP LIMITED ('KANTAR'). YOUR DETAILS WILL BE KEPT ON OUR INTERNAL ATS (APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM) FOR AS LONG AS IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSES OF RECRUITMENT, WHICH MAY INCLUDE YOUR DETAILS BEING SHARED WITH THE HIRING MANAGER.
New York, Work from HomeUnited States of America
KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.