Analyst - Futures, Brand & Innovation Team
Employment Type: Full-Time
WE GO BEYOND THE OBVIOUS, USING INTELLIGENCE, PASSION AND CREATIVITY TO INSPIRE NEW THINKING AND SHAPE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN. TO START A CAREER THAT IS OUT OF THE ORDINARY, PLEASE APPLY...
JOB TITLE: ANALYST - FUTURES, BRAND & INNOVATION TEAM
LOCATION: CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN USA, PREFERABLY FROM CHICAGO OR NEW YORK
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights, and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote, and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar's25,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world
Our consulting colleagues are growth experts. They are specialists in brands and marketing, retail and sales, e-commerce and organizational excellence. The combination of industry intelligence, data and advanced marketing technology results in solutions that switch on real growth
**ABOUT THE ROLE:**
We are seeking an Analyst to support the Futures, Brand and Innovation specialty area s within Kantar's consulting division. Th ese team s help clients find new sources of growth through strategic foresight and innovation and by understanding how brands meaningful ly connec t with people amid the changing cultural and consumer landscape. Our clients span the Fortune 500 with broad industry application.
The Analyst's primary responsibility is to add value to client deliverables by conducting research, identifying quality insights , developing compelling and presentations, and participating in client brief ings , meetings and workshops. Experience in consumer insight, innovation, strategic foresight , and trends consulting and activation a plus.
- Contribute to client engagements through the delivery of high-quality work to team members and demonstrating green shoots of critical thinking and storytelling
- Analyze proprietary Kantar consumer data and external sources to identify, interpret and translate it for use in our innovation, brand strategy, and foresight/ scenario projects.
- Scouting trends, cultural shifts and product inspiration to identify opportunities for growth
- Contributing to collaborative brainstorms, creative ideation and problem-solving
- Supportmultiple, simultaneous projects and support more senior level consultants in the delivery of projects, taking ownershipdeveloping high-quality client deliverables
- Distill relevant insights into recommendations for our clients (e.g., marketing communications, brand strategy/positioning, consumer targeting, corporate strategy, innovation and new product/service development, category or portfolio strategy, etc.)
- Assist in presenting future-facing insights, implications and recommendations to our clients
- Support meeting logistics both internally and with clients (room setup, note taking, etc.)
- Occasional travel required (upon resumption of in-person meetings)
- 1-3 years of experience or recent hires with a master's degree
- BS/BA degree, preferably in the social sciences or related disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a creative approach to story-telling and visual presentation of information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to collaborate with others
- Ability to synthesize and translate data (soft and hard) from primary research and other sources into a cohesive and compelling storyline
- Ability to think strategically and work in teams to support the development of insights, implications and recommendations for our clients
- Passion around consumers, consumer trends, and macro trends
- Plugged in, well versed in culture & media landscape: art, design, films, music, organizing, influencers, memes, online behavior, niche subreddits, brand activity, etc.
- Excellent critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, organization and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Endless curiosity about human behavior and an ability to understand the consumer
- Strong work ethic with a client-first approach to service and relationship building and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to take initiative and to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted andare allowed toflourish in a space where their mental health andwellbeingis taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
**PRIVACY AND LEGAL STATEMENT**
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ('Kantar'). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
Chicago, N. Green StreetUnited States of America
**KANTAR REWARDS STATEMENT**
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitiveand alsoto support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health andwell beingis taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.