Employment Type: Full-Time
Kane Logistics is seeking Forklift Operators for first shift. A successful Kane Forklift Operator will be responsible for unloading and loading all inbound and outbound products, along with moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product in a safe and responsible manner in the distribution center.
* High School Diploma, or GED.
* Forklift Operator experience, 2-year minimum.
* Ability to lift and move 50+ lbs.
* 1 year of experience in a warehousing/distribution environment.
* Ability to sit/walk/stand for long periods of time.
* Follow all standards of PPE in the distribution center: for example, wearing steel toed shoes, safety glasses, safety vest or any other standards provided by site leadership.
Safety of our associates has always been Kane's #1 priority. We are aggressively responding to COVID-19:
* Take temperatures with a no-touch thermometer at the start of the shift
* Increased cleaning routines and periodically deep clean
* Provide associates with appropriate PPE that now includes masks
* Maintain an ample supply of antibacterial lotion throughout the building
* Practice social distancing
* Expect our associates to maintain cleanliness, social distancing, and use PPE
* Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using powered industrial equipment.
* Pull and prepare products for shipment, ensuring the exact number and types of products are loaded.
* Follow customer requirements and/or other instructions to ensure accuracy: load count, stability of product, and that all products are loaded and unloaded safely.
* Complete daily inspections of equipment.
* Perform good housekeeping practices, clean as you go process.
* Maintain food safety and sanitation standards, in accordance with Food Safety Guidelines.
* Conduct operations and equipment in a manner that promotes safety and report unsafe conditions that can't be self-corrected to the leadership team.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Safe, friendly and Open-Door culture
* Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment (Options available)
* Wellness programs to keep you healthy and reduce your medical contributions
* 401(k) with matching program after a 6-month waiting period
* Short and long-term disability available during open enrollment after a one-year wait
* Company paid life insurance
* Company paid vacation and sick time
* Cash rewards and recognition programs (taxes apply)