Product Management Master's Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Microsoft Project Online (MSPO) is used by CPD to make labor decisions as well as measure the performance of IT PMs against their goals.
Project work for the Intern over the 12 weeks will be focused on the following outcomes.
1. Drive adoption rate of this tool across 31 IT PMs in SCAL and build a sustainable model where the management has high degree of confidence in the data to make key decisions.
2. Improve reporting and usability of the existing tableau dashboard by driving change management. Outcomes will be measured by average monthly metrics during June, July and August 2021.
Candidate skills preferred - Masters with some technical background.
* Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
* Report development and analytics.
* Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
* Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
* Job shadowing in other functional areas.
* Performing additional duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Pursuing a graduate degree or have completed a graduate program from an accredited university within the last year.
License, Certification, Registration
* Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
* Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* 3.0 GPA or above.
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
Primary Location: California,Pasadena,KP-IT @ West Annex - Parsons Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 09:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Internship Employee Status: Temporary Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-IT-02|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Entry Level Job Category: Information Technology Department: KPIT ADMIN - NFS NPD-SCAL - 9601 Travel: No Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Click here for additional requirements >
Share This Job