Sr. Home Lending Advisor - Pleasant Hill CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Senior Home Lending Advisor, you will be required to deliver strong results in home lending products, and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, as well as provide exceptional service throughout the sales process. You will serve as customers' chief point of contact throughout the life of the loan, adhering to all regulatory requirements while marketing and promoting the financial products offered by Chase.
You will be responsible for serving as the home lending specialist at the branch by coaching and mentoring the branch team and providing training on products and services. You will work hand-in-hand with bankers, meeting with their customers and introducing new clients to bankers for additional products and services. With your team you will create an outstanding customer experience by utilizing centrally managed direct mail, media advertisements, cross-sell efforts, relocation programs, statement programs, Chase.com, electronic newsletters, outbound lead sourcing, and other marketing efforts.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
* Minimum three years of mortgage lending, proven sales experience in retail banking required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in sales and/or real estate preferred
* Marketing, promoting, relationship building and consulting skills preferred
* Intermediate PC skills in a Windows environment preferred
* FHA/VA sales experience preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of real estate market in local area
* Knowledge of FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC guidelines
* Internal: Ability to develop a strong partnership with the assigned retail branches to promote mortgage loan originations (in footprint territories), and can function well within formal and dotted-line reporting relationships
* External (Customer): Builds role as the internal and external mortgage expert; builds and maintains good relationships with customers; and exhibits consultative skills to provide recommendations based on financial analysis and expertise, product knowledge, and knowledge of the customer's financial needs, goals, and circumstances