Digital Product Manager - Client Adoption
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Commercial Banking Digital team is responsible for digital (.com, mobile, API) channel management, product management and commercialization for JPMorgan Chase's Commercial Bank segment. Commercial Banking is a top provider of banking services to wholesale clients from small businesses to large, complex businesses with domestic and international needs.
JPMorgan is seeking an analytical and solution oriented Digital Product Manager responsible for Commercial Bank Digital Adoption Marketing. Core responsibilities are focused on the optimization of the client digital tools and digital experience. This includes understanding at a detailed level how clients are using our products, evaluating opportunities for optimization and enabling those opportunities.
* A strong analytic ability paired with strong collaboration skills and client empathy.
* Data analysis ability and skilled at translating that data into patterns and insights to enhance the use of digital products.
* Curiosity and knowledge on the intersection of how banking products meet digital solutions.
* Help to drive the product roadmap with input on the client usage and servicing perspectives to better guide the product evolution.
* Excels in mapping out how things work today and translating usability problem statements into actionable items.
* Presentation skills that take detailed inputs into formats and constructs that can be easily articulated to facilitate easily understood concepts that will impact broad audiences.
* Ability to look at internal processes with the eye of a client lens.
* Understand the client digital experience, how it is used and advocate for a best in class experience with product and process recommendations.
* Participate in analysis and root cause discussions with SME working groups to define problem statements, provide quantification, prioritization definition and document experiences.
* Communicate with stakeholders of various levels on work product with defined benefits, success criteria etc. and collaborate on recommendations.
* Bachelor's degree required/MBA preferred.
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital product management or product strategy.
* Obsession with the client experience.
* Experience in financial services and understanding of payments, lending, deposits, receivables etc.
* Track record of understanding the client experience and turning it into product approach.
* Technology and innovation experience and comfort.
* Skilled in opportunity analysis, translating need into solution recommendation and written/verbal communication.
* Proficient in PowerPoint and excels at compelling presentation content.
* Strong management presence and comfort in interacting with multiple groups at various levels.
* Self-starter that excels working independently and collaborating across groups.
* Highly organized and detail oriented.
* Positive attitude and enjoys collaboration.