Commercial Bank - Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries - Banker Associate - San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
In this role you will be the focal point of client acquisition and ongoing relationships. Bankers work both independently and as part of a team to introduce our comprehensive solutions to clients. As a Banker you are responsible for growing and retaining profitable relationships within the Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) target space (companies with revenues between $20 and $500 million).
Our Bankers are required to have deep working knowledge of our solutions including, but not limited to: Credit, Treasury Services, International Banking, Syndicated Finance, Commercial Card and Chase Paymentech Solutions. Our strongest Bankers have a methodical approach to the market activity and prospecting.
MMBSI delivers locally, and therefore our ideal candidate has deep local connections and market knowledge, as well as possess the following attributes:
* Champion a culture of innovation and a customer centric mindset
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends to identify opportunities for innovation or strategic partnerships
* Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation, while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
* Bachelors degree required
* 3+ years with above average performance results in a similar banking role or credit/lending related experience.
* Outstanding professional reputation and integrity
* Strong leadership skills required
* Demonstrated ability to develop and retain new and profitable relationships in a highly competitive environment
* Ability to assess risks inherent in complex credit transactions and mitigate, structure and negotiate accordingly
* Superior knowledge of the market dynamics and its competitive landscape preferred
* Excellent problem solving, oral, and written communication skills
* Extensive knowledge of products and services