Business Development Rep Sr - Payment Facilitator
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Strategic Partnership Group (SPG) of Chase Merchant Services (CMS) supports Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) providing integrated payment solutions. Among those solution we support a Core Payment Facilitator offering to the most sophisticated ISVs who want to own the full stack of payment processing capabilities; including merchant boarding, transaction processing, support, and funding.
We are seeking a Business Development Executive for the Core Payment Facilitator. These clients are high-value and complex opportunities, and our solution offers them robust payment capabilities, scalability, security, and faster funding options.
The Business Development Executive is a sales role focused on engaging both new relationships and supporting current clients of JPMC. Your support for client opportunities in this segment requires clear understanding of the Payment Facilitator model, strong command of card payments, exceptional sales acumen, and strong commercial negotiation skills. You will need to be able to operate with a sense of urgency to drive forward a multi-phase sales cycle.
You will need to take a consultative approach to build credibility with the client as trusted advisor. Many of our clients are moving into the Payment Facilitator for the first time, and depend upon their Financial Institution to support that with expert counsel on best practices.
You will develop a command of JPMC's approach to risk management to protect the firm and our clients, and you will demonstrate integrity in your interactions with clients and internal stakeholders.
The JPMC Payment Facilitator solution is supported by products across Wholesale Payments. Cross LOB collaboration is essential, and your ability to advocate for clients, build consensus, and engage internal stakeholders at all levels is essential.
* Develop, pursue, and push through to closing high value opportunities for CMS SPB
* Conduct detailed needs assessments for prospect partners focused on their business needs and strategic priorities
* Proactively identify CMS and Wholesale Payment solution that can help our clients grow their business and drive new revenue
* Engage cross-CMS and Wholesale Payments to form a solution to meet client needs and drive revenue
* Create and execute relationship-based calling plans for longer term opportunities
* Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results based on successful pipeline management
* Function as a business partner to stakeholders across JP Morgan Chase, Chase Treasury Services, and Chase Merchant Services
What we are looking for:
* 7+ years payment industry experience, preferably with complex multiparty aggregation or channel relationships
* Sales and Business Development experience with technology & ISV clients
* Individuals who act with integrity and ethics
* Ability to articulate complex technical capabilities to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience working with complex payment models and building strategic initiatives with clients
* Track record of exceeding goals/quotas
* Powerful communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a changing and challenging environment
* Fun and pleasant to work with, and someone who will support their teammates
* Someone who wants to make an impact