Employment Type: Full-Time
This position requires a desire for success, strong work ethic and aspirations for career development in real estate, and the aptitude to handle complex transactions. Team based role, which will require interaction with owners, C-Suite executives, and high level corporate real estate decision makers.
This position will report to Senior Team Leaders and the individual will be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, negotiation, and strategy development on behalf of a range of major, San Francisco-based corporate occupiers.
A successful candidate must be articulate; completely detail-oriented and have the ability to directly interface with key client representatives.
* Work with senior brokers on new business proposals, prepare available property summary books and create new business presentations.
* Work with senior brokers to develop materials for clients (e.g., lease comparisons, market overviews, prospect or client presentations).
* Shadow senior brokers in transaction negotiation, evaluation and documentation
* Provide clients with industry and market specific information as it relates to their business and maintain contact information on prospects.
* Contribute to designated local market research requests: market snapshots, market overviews, quarterly market decks, topic specific research to support pitches and brokerage opportunities.
* Review and understand financial models, cash flow projections, and valuation models.
* Prefer a bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Real Estate and excellent academic credentials required
* Preferred previous experience in corporate real estate, consulting or finance; understanding of real estate fundamentals is a plus
* Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
* Must be well-spoken and possess strong presentation and effective business-writing skills
* Impeccable organizational, collaboration and interpersonal skills
* Able to multi-task, work successfully within set time frames and effectively manage time and workload
* Self-starter, capable of maintaining a high energy level and being a team player
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jones Lang LaSalle ('JLL') is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.