2021 Supply Chain and Engineering Summer Internship
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
**SUPPLY CHAIN AND ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP OVERVIEW**
J&J Supply Chain encompasses supply chain and engineering organizations across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This model enables strategic supply chain decision-making across our companies, while keeping supply chain organizations embedded in our sectors and connected to our businesses, close to our respective markets and customers. All functions that “plan, source, make and deliver” our products – are part of J&J Supply Chain. Process begins at raw component sourcing to end-product distribution with high quality, compliance, and service performance. Our technologically advanced corporate environment focuses on developing individual engineering, business, and scientific skills.
**LIFE AS A SUPPLY CHAIN AND ENGINEERING INTERN**
Our University hires play an important role in enhancing our business. We plan to hire 30+ Engineering/Supply Chain Summer 2021 interns, and we need YOU! The intern program provides each student with real-life hands-on experience, coaching and mentoring, networking opportunities, as well as the opportunity to meet people from various schools throughout the country. When you join our family, you will work on projects that improve your leadership, analytical, and project management skills. Cross-functional teamwork provides an opportunity to partner with a variety of people in the organization across all our sectors; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Consumer and Corporate/Enterprise. We offer an interactive team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong career foundation.
- Summer internship typical term is May 4, 2021 – August 27, 2021
- Some teams may offer an extended internship term
- Assignment may be virtual/remote, while other business critical roles will be onsite and may require relocation
- Assignment area and work-site location will be matched to business needs
- Some roles may offer one-time stipend assistance if you live more than 50 miles from the work-site location
- For roles that require you to work on site, transportation is the student’s responsibility
- Full time availability (40 hours per week)
- Career mentorship is available with endless networking opportunities within assigned team and beyond
- The base pay range for this position is $21.00/hr - $28.50/hr and is determined based on the grade level at time of offer. This does not include PhD student hourly rate.
- This position is overtime eligible.
- Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance and holiday pay in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans.
**AVAILABLE INTERNSHIP AREAS**
- Product/Demand Planning
- Project Management
- Advanced/Manufacturing Technologies
- Supply Chain Planning/Management
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Systems Delivery and Trade
- Affiliate Services Management
- Customer Logistics
- Procurement and Sourcing
- Business Excellence
- Process Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Franchise Integration
Please note that most, but not all, Johnson & Johnson roles are currently virtual due to COVID-19. While locations/facilities have been aligned to our Internships and Co-Ops positions, assignments could be virtual due to the uncertainties of COVID-19. Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
- New Jersey (Bridgewater, Piscataway, Princeton, Somerville, Somerset, Raritan, Titusville, Skillman, New Brunswick)
- Pennsylvania (Fort Washington, Lancaster, West Chester, Spring House, Malvern, Lititz, Horsham)
- Georgia (Athens. Cornelia)
- Massachusetts (Bridgewater, Raynham)
ALTERNATIVE LOCATIONS: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin
- Supply Chain Management
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical / Biochemical Engineering
- Communications Engineering
- Computer/ Software / Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Sciences
- Packaging Sciences
- Accounting / Economics / Finance
- Business (Management, Marketing, etc.)
- Math (Statistics, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
\#JNJSUPPLYCHAIN #JNJCOOP #JNJUNDERGRADUATE #JNJENGINEERING