Dept 52 - Ext PH Machin Operator
Employment Type: Full-Time
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world's largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter peoples' workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
We Make Doors - Where they lead is up to you…
Hiring Now - Immediate need for new Distribution Team Members
American Building Supply (ABS), a subsidiary of Jeld Wen, and one of the Nation's largest wholesale suppliers of Doors, Door Hardware, Windows, and Millwork, currently has positions available for Production Specialist to assist our Distribution division in providing value-added goods and services to our customers.
JELD-WEN is one of the world's largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors, wood, vinyl and aluminum windows.
Depending on assignment, our team members may do any of the following duties:
* Operate various Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) Routers in support of residential and, commercial door manufacturing process.
* Load and unload doors on and off CNC machine
* Read production tag and interpret proper program to run on machine
* Detect and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
* Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety rules.
* Routinely checks machine setup, tooling and calibration for routing doors and door components.
* Exercise focused mental concentration in the presence of high-speed cutting and milling equipment
Previous experience in a manufacturing or similar environment is preferred, but not required.
What we offer
* As well as a safe, challenging & fast paced working environment
* Competitive Benefits, including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401k and Tuition Reimbursement
* Opportunities to cross-train, enhance your skillset and advance your career
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services