Golf Outside Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Encinitas Ranch Golf Course, a JC Golf property, has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and efficient Cart Barn Attendant with strong customer service skills. This role will be responsible for delivering clean, safe golf carts to our guests and to provide first-class customer service at all times.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
* Greet all guests upon their arrival at their cars with a clean, safe and properly stocked golf cart, and to assist them with their golf bags.
* Approach all guests, at the end of their round, to clean their clubs and to assist them in returning their golf carts.
* Follow all specified procedures to satisfactorily perform routine daily tasks, including collecting and cleaning range balls; storing, cleaning, and charging golf carts; removing trash from staging areas; and to open and close the bag room and golf cart storage area.
* Understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Efficient, reliable, safety minded with high quality standards for production and service.
* Strong verbal communication skills with a professional and friendly manner.
* English fluency required
* Good team player, courteous, customer service focused
* 401K with employer match, tuition assistance sick, holiday and vacation pay.
* Employee meals and beverages.
* Generously discounted resort hotel stays; complimentary golf rounds.
* Employee discount at resort and golf property restaurants, gift shops and golf shops.
* Discounted movie tickets, admission to local attractions, plus more!
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodation related to applying for employment at our company, please contact us at 855-318-8947 and/or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JC Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, and any other status protected by state or federal law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.