Steakhouse Assistant Server - Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Your daily responsibilities include:
Jamul Casino is looking for a FUN, friendly and positive leader to join our Food & Beverage team!
We are San Diego's Closest Casino and offer excellent team member benefits like:
* Competitive pay + tips!
* Paid Time Off
* Health Benefits
* Team Member Discounts
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth
* Recognition Program
* And much more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
* Provide friendly, fast, and helpful customer service, through the consistent practice and delivery to all guests and team members.
* Assist server with guests' dining experience.
* Responsible for clearing all tables and resetting in accordance with department standards.
* Monitor tables to assess guests' needs; anticipate and respond to guest requests when meal has been completed while keeping table clear to provide a clean, neat, eating area.
* Restock and clean assigned station at the end of each shift in accordance with department standards.
* Maintains cleanliness of designated areas as directed in accordance with established department standards.
* Participate as a team member with all servers, venue hosts, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation.
* Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
* Must adhere to regulatory, department and company policies.
* Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner.
* Perform other job related and compatible duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Experience in gourmet food setting preferred
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
* Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holiday and overtime as needed
* Ability to earn and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
* Ability to earn and maintain TiPS certification
* Must be able to acquire and maintain appropriate gaming license