Regional Account Mgr II
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a member of James Hardie's Interiors Segment, Regional Account Manager works to secure mutually beneficial relationships and product positioning within the market's building products dealer and distribution network (Tile, Lumber, and Gypsum). In addition, this role will strategically identify and target potential end users (e.g. tile installers, property management companies, remodelers) to generate and grow new business by successfully converting the target audience from using competitive building products to using James Hardie products. The incumbent also positions the Company's value proposition and whole-product solution to the customer to build and enhance strong customer relationships and to become a strong business partner.
The Regional Account Manager focuses sales efforts in their geographical territory in coordination with and leadership from his/her Regional Sales Manager (RSM). The Regional Account Manager will individualize a plan for their territory and decide on the proper focus areas to achieve goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Account manage existing Pro accounts to maintain and grow business
* Conduct reviews with rebated contractors and account manage key contractors.
* Responsible for YOY volume growth.
* Responsible for lead generation within Pro Channel.
* Develop a healthy funnel consisting of potential HardieBacker users buying through the Pro channel
* Perform aggregation events through channel partners as a means to identify and convert competitive product users
* Negotiate mutual beneficial agreements between the customer and James Hardie
* Conduct OSR RALs.
* Gain/optimize stocking positions in Pro Channel.
* Maintain key relationships with retail partners in Home Depot and Lowe's.
* Monitor retail accounts; root cause and create game plans for declining stores.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 7+ years of successful outside sales experience selling value-added, whole solution products to customers
* Bachelor's degree (Sales and/or Marketing preferred)
* Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
* Previous experience in construction environments a plus
* Valid driver's license.
James Hardie is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability. Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Manager, Regional Manager, Outside Sales, Pre-Sales, Management, Sales, Bilingual