Employment Type: Full-Time
We challenge what is accepted, so we can shape innovative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. If you're interested in a long and rewarding career working with the #1 ranked most admired engineering / construction company in the world, then Jacobs is where you belong. We are looking for a driven and curious Planner / Scheduler in (Oakland CA), to support our Program Management Team.
As a key member of our program support team, you'll be interacting with engineering and construction to understand and communicate issues and conflicts that impact the schedule. You will also analyze CPM schedules and recommend work-arounds and schedule improvements.
Join us and we will assist you in continuing the development of your skills and exploring all that you can do across our global company, with opportunities to share your knowledge along the way.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
* At least 5 years of Planning / Scheduling experience
* A good understanding of building construction, timelines, and practices
* Experience Working inside the Primavera (P6) scheduling tool
Ideally, here's what you'll also have:
* Experience with EVM (Earned Value Management)
* Ability to develop cost / schedule analysis presentations both graphically, written, and verbally.
* Excellent communication skills and understanding of technical terminology
Bring your curiosity, passion for innovation, and talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. We'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what inspires you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.