Employment Type: Full-Time
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
To weld assemblies/weldments to print, specification in a clean room environment. Work with Aluminum and stainless steel component welding and Fabrication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* To be able to follow introductions by lead or Supervisor.
* Get jobs done in due/start date order or as advised by supervisor
* Check 3-view, Isometric or other print details
* Use the bar-code system properly
* Perform weld coupons and data collection per procedure and requirements
* Weld parts to print and required standards
* Report discrepancies to Lead or supervisor
* Assure best condition of machine, tooling and fixture and maintain minor repairs and cleaning by operator, and Report damages, defects and wear to Lead or supervisor
* Maintain safe and clean station and area, keep Clean Room free of contamination
* Performs other job functions as assigned
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Welding trade schools a plus
* Basic arithmetic ability
* Good blue prints reading
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* 2+ years as an Orbital Welder preferred
* Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.#06022021