Polishing I Swing Shift
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
To assure finished production quality, sandpapering tooling parts work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains a clean and safe work environment to 5S.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Understanding of tool structure
* Familiar with polishing concept and SOP(Standard Operation Procedure)
* Ability of common polishing independently.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.