Head of Influencer Partnerships
Employment Type: Full-Time
IZEA Worldwide, Inc. ('IZEA') is a marketing technology company providing software and professional services that enable brands to collaborate and transact with the full spectrum of today's top social influencers and content creators.
The company serves as a champion for the growing Creator Economy, enabling individuals to monetize their content, creativity, and influence. IZEA launched the industry's first-ever influencer marketing platform in 2006 and has since facilitated nearly 4 million transactions between online buyers and sellers.
Leading brands and agencies partner with IZEA to increase digital engagement, diversify brand voice, scale content production, and drive highly-measurable return on investment.
Candidate Location: IZEA's workforce is currently 100% remote and the ideal candidate thrives with the freedom and flexibility this structure provides.
Due to this being a work-from-home opportunity, it is posted in multiple locations. However, there is currently only one opening.
Reports to: Vice President, Client Service (Managed Service)
Direct-reports include: no immediate direct reports upon hire. Department may expand over time. Intern support where needed.
Day to day collaboration points: Campaign Management (Managed Service); Managed Service Client Service Operations (Managed Service); Client Development (Managed Service); Shake Product Management (Product Engineering)
Compensation Range: $70,000 to $75,000 base salary + up to 10% bonus potential
High performing team members. Challenging projects. A financially-stable, but fast-growing company -- and a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join Team IZEA.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful, enable you to make decisions, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of modern technologies, has resulted in IZEA being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will my role be?
This is a rare opportunity to be part of something truly special and to help fuel the future growth of one of the largest and most successful businesses across the Influencer Marketing industry.
As IZEA's Head of Influencer Partnerships, you'll be responsible for the leadership and oversight of all initiatives related to the company's Creator Ecosystem efforts:
1.) Recruitment and curation of our industry-leading network of influencers.
2.) Engaging and growing our Talent Partner Program ('TPP') roster of talent agency and management companies.
3.) Working side-by-side with our Campaign Management and Client Development personnel to strategize on talent selection.
4.) Being the key liaison for business affairs aspects of influencer legal negotiations and/or contracting.
5.) Collaborate with IZEA's Product Engineering team to streamline programmatic aspects of network hygiene as well as drive improvements to the broader Influencer experience across our technology products.
Day to day, you will be collaborating with key stakeholders across IZEA and leading brand marketers by actively driving growth, inclusion, and engagement of our Creator Ecosystem. These initiatives will support cost-effective and scalable client operations that are integral for the success of our strategic vision for the company.
* 4 to 6 years of relevant professional experience within Influencer Marketing and/or branded content partnerships - specifically negotiation, pricing, and packaging - across social media and/or experiential activations. Additional experience at a talent agency or talent management company is highly preferred.
* Proven track record of scaling, engaging, curating. and diversifying a known Creator-base. IZEA presently has 12M discovered influencers in our network -- and it's growing by the day. One of your responsibilities will be to surface emerging talent and showcasing those individuals to our clients.
* A background in demonstrated negotiation skills, paired with business acumen and empathy. This allows IZEA to establish transformative, not just transactional, relationships with influencers and the personnel that represent them.
* Networking is second nature to you. You will bring strong industry contacts and relationships to IZEA as a means of 'super-charging' our success right out of the gate.
* An intuition for people. With your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you should have the ability to communicate to all audiences -- whether it's an intern or a C-level executive in the company - but more importantly, outside of it.
* High throughput. You're self-sufficient and a natural self-starter. Your strong bias towards action has helped you earn the reputation of someone who gets things done. You thrive when you have a lot on your plate and get energy from making our clients' investment in IZEA a success.
* Fluent in all things social media. You can navigate TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat and beyond like the back of your hand to source amazing talent.
* You're meticulously organized, not only in projects but in thoughts and time. You take the time to plan ahead and be proactive in all aspects of your job.
* Ability to Multitask: You have a knack for being able to jump from project to project, all while understanding the bigger picture. You have the ability to quickly accomplish tasks while maintaining a high quality of work.
* Being a proactive problem-solver: you're able to see a solution to a problem that others didn't even know existed. You often come up with multiple options to solve a problem and supersede the goal.
Why would you want to work here?
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at IZEA, it's to add to our strong existing roster of talent and choose the right individual to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
IZEA has been ranked a 'Top Place to Work' by the Orlando Sentinel for the past 4 years and has been recognized as a Deloitte 'Fast 500' honoree for the past 2 years. We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all our employees - from our investment in team member ongoing education, to the ability to influence real change across our business - we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with a network of over 850,000 opt-in creators ranging from YouTube stars to mommy bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing, and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, filmmakers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors, and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide an open, flexible work environment that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company is over 14 years old, our executives remain active player-coaches -- they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals.
IZEA is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to our company. If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the 'never been done before' with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we encourage you to apply.
California residents, please follow this link to view the types of information we may gather from California residents who are applicants, employees, or contractors of IZEA, and how we use such information