Gate Clerk - Inspector
ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Gate Clerk - Inspector.
The Gate Clerk – Inspector controls access to our intermodal facilities and provides clerical support by performing inspections of intermodal containers.
Gate Clerk - Gate Inspector
- Performs inspections on all inbound and outbound intermodal units using an automated computerized gate system and/or handheld device.
- Notes the conditions of trailers, chassis or containers after inspection
- Control access onto facilities.
- Maintains assigned equipment & ensures work area is clean and orderly.
- Performs work in accordance with established safety & quality management procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
This is an exciting time at ITSC and we’re growing our team! We offer full time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to follow direction
- Valid Driver’s License
- Open schedule availability ( Nights, weekends, holidays)
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Highly organized and flexible
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy in fast paced environment.
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.