Systems Integration and Test - Senior
Employment Type: Full-Time
Minimum Clearance Required
Top Secret SCI
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Systems Integration and Test - Senior
* Working as an Integration and Test Engineer in a DevOps environment
* Document procedures for integration, installation and usage
* Perform deployment of software, smoke checks and document issues on target
* Capture daily logs of activities
* Provide support to task leads and systems engineers and developers planning and meeting milestones
* Working shoulder to shoulder with team mates on integration and test activities, using their proficiency in software development to augment team's effectiveness.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline and a minimum of 10 years of experience leading small teams to develop software solutions.
* 5-10 years of working in software development, user desktop support, and front-line support on mid to large sized projects
* Strong experience with Linux, Windows, Networking and Virtualization
* Knowledge and experience with software Verification & Validation
* Experience with Containers and Cloud solutions. AWS and its Application Programming Interfaces are preferred but other cloud experience may also be considered.
* Well versed in source control apps and agile workflows such as GITHUB and JIRA
* Current DoD 8570 Tier II technical certifications
* Experience with Virtual Machine, Linux OS, and interfacing with databases such as MySQL, python and STOL, cloud computing (AWS), and JAVA.
* Knowledge and experience with DOORs.
* Proven ability to script to automate certain test and integration using Linux platforms to deploy
* Jenkins and/or Bamboo experience
* Experience in DoD systems engineering lifecycles
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving software/hardware infrastructure
* Ability to serve multiple customers both on site and remotely
* Additional IT certifications desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with co-workers and customers
* The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.