Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100 Federal agencies.
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years.
ISN Corporation offers many competitive benefits to its part-time employees, including:
• Holiday pay (pro-rated)
• Paid vacation / sick leave with accrual beginning at Date of Hire (pro-rated)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Visit assigned stores
• Reviewers conduct a brief (5 minute) interview with store personnel
• Survey key grocery items
• Take 60-70 key photos of the exterior and interior
• Sketch the general layout of the store
• Submit reports electronically through the ISN website
• Meet strict reporting deadlines
• Ongoing, recurring work for high quality reviewers
• Twice monthly pay, with direct deposit
• Flexible hours and days – set your own schedule
• Jobs can easily be coordinated with other projects, full-time jobs, etc.
• Must have good quality digital camera or high quality cell phone (12 megapixels minimum)
• Daily access to email, computer with high speed internet, phone, and reliable transportation
• Proof of auto liability insurance and valid driver’s license
• Must be 18 years or older and eligible to work in the US
• Must live within 30 miles of one of the city for which the opening is posted
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...