Employment Type: Full-Time
Is a brand ambassador for our organization that represents our quality of apartment homes and our exceptional customer service. Successfully leases apartments by discovering and exceeding the customers' expectations. Assists in marketing their property and generating traffic. Demonstrates strong leasing performance through consistently meeting weekly leasing expectations and delivering exceptional customer service.
* Promotes positive, proactive customer interactions to make their Irvine Company experience of the highest quality.
* Leases apartment homes to achieve occupancy/availability goal.
* Daily review of customer relationship management system to meet data and lease quality standards.
* Executes on the leasing and marketing plan for their assigned community.
* Supports ICAC culture and encourages an empowering environment to achieve top prospect survey results.
* Utilizes the interactive pricing application pricing tool with every lease transaction and accurately records all data to support the company's goals and initiatives.
* Consistently communicates with active prospects.
* Uses a consultative leasing approach to evaluate customer needs while communicating relevant benefits.
* Effectively qualifies prospective residents and updates records as necessary.
* Proactively relays information regarding the communities' general appearance to achieve and maintain ICAC standards.
* Conducts move-ins per company standards.
* Network with leasing consultants at other ICAC communities and refer prospects when appropriate.
* Shop competing properties.
Variances in responsibilities may exist by community type:
* May perform community relations representative functions as needed.
* May complete the move in process from start to finish or partner with a leasing administrator.
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
* High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
* Min. 2 years experience in leasing environment
* Schedule may require work on weekends, holidays and evenings.
* Regular, consistent and timely attendance required
* May tour prospects in an ICAC vehicle
Irvine Company Apartment Communities (a division of Irvine Company) offers a portfolio of more than 125 resort-style apartment communities in coastal California's most desirable locations: San Diego, Orange County, West Los Angeles and Silicon Valley.
With world-class amenities, resort-like surroundings and an unparalleled commitment to customer service, Irvine Company Apartment Communities redefines the rental-living experience.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It's an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about Irvine Company, our legacy and our guiding principles.
The Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.