Web Program Management Co-op
Employment Type: Full-Time
iRobot is looking for Global Web Program Management Co-op to assist with web asset globalization and support Project Specialists with global web projects. The ideal candidate is detail oriented with a knack for communication and collaboration. He or she is intellectually curious and is an analytical thinker. The Program Management Co-op is a highly collaborative person, working closely with individuals across the entire global enterprise.
This position is full-time from January 2022-July2022.
- Assist the Manager, Web Program Management, and the Project Specialists in the day-to-day project workflow for global web projects
- Coordinate web asset requests for creation, resizing, translations, metadata, and completion with stakeholders.
- Responsible for creating and sharing meeting agendas, as well as the distribution of follow-up notes and action items
- With the support of the Program Management team, create timelines and project plans for small, region-specific projects
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business, English or related field
- Team player looking to improve processes and play an integral role in successful global web launches and initiatives
- Interest in understanding project management and agile methodology best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills, be very detail-oriented, and mission-accomplish focused
- Familiarity with web CMS a huge plus
- A knack for polishing PowerPoint presentation decks to perfection is a plus