Spring 2022: Digital Experience/Marketing Co-op
Employment Type: Full-Time
We seek a Digital Experience Co-op to join our Global Customer Experience team. Working within the Marketing team, become a part of the Global Content Team working cross-functionally and partnering with regions around the globe to create, edit, and maintain our consumer-facing global websites. You will acquire skills in Salesforce SFRA and Page Designer, Sitecore CMS, JIRA, and Basecamp while also working on website product launches, promotions, and new features and campaigns. Impact you'll have: You'll be an integral part of success for our product launches and seasonal promotions, optimizing content for iRobot.xx visitors.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Executes the day-to-day maintenance of content on our websites with Sitecore CMS
- Suggests and documents all process changes and improvements in the team knowledge base.
- Communicates status updates with the internal team, technology partners, and agency vendors using tools like JIRA and Basecamp.
- Grows digital metrics (visits, bounce rates, conversions, etc) through SEO/SEM and digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborates closely with the Creative Services team for brand consistency, creative direction, and imagery.
- Maintain metadata and other inputs in the system to optimize search engine results.
- Work with developers to solve technical issues in displaying content and website functionality.
- Partner with digital merchandising and marketing teams to analyze usage data and traffic patterns to inform content decisions, user experience, and page optimizations.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL:
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors degree program in Marketing, Analytics, Design or related major.
- Previous experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) like Sitecore and Monetate is a plus
- Analytically-minded, able to interpret the story behind the data
- Highly organized and very strong, proven project management skills
- Multi-tasking, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines