Intern - Clinical Data Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a team setting and detail oriented. For specific projects, the individual will receive training and would be expected to be able to complete the task independently within a set timeline. The position does require working knowledge of Microsoft office platform including Outlook and Excel.
* Will be working with different data managers in order to learn as many aspects as data management work as possible, these will include:
* Understanding clinical protocols
* Building a clinical database from the clinical protocol
* Including documentation related to data management activities including but not limited to validation documentation, data management plan, eCRF instructions.
Education and Qualifications:
* Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate level program.
* Preferred Major would be information technology, data science or life science.
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Analytical skills, critical thought, and detail oriented
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
* Comfortable interacting with cross functional teams
* Student must be returning to school in the Fall Term
* Must be available to work 20 (PT) or 40 (FT) hours a week