Employment Type: Full-Time
The Invo-Progressus team is seeking Licensed Specialists in School Psychology throughout San Mateo County, CA, to provide services in a school setting. As the nationwide leader in school-based and early intervention services, the Invo-Progressus Team offers its clinicians careers that are rich with rewards - both personally and professionally! Make a difference in the lives of children - join the Invo-Progressus team today!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation's most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
* Completion of a graduate degree in School Psychology or closely related field
* A passing score on the national exam for School Psychology
* Eligibility for certification as a National Certified School Psychology (NCSP) or educational equivalent
* The Texas credential that permits the practice of school psychology is called Licensed Specialist in School Psychology (LSSP). This license is required by the Texas State Board of Examiners of (TSBEP) to provide school psychological services in Texas public schools. The requirements Psychologists for the LSSP credential include completion of a graduate degree in school psychology or closely related field, a passing score on the national exam for school psychology and eligibility for certification as a National Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) or educational equivalent.
* Proficiency to conduct psycho-educational assessments of school-aged children identified or suspected of having learning or behavioral disabilities and to develop reports on findings
* Provide psychological counseling to students, parents and staff, and as needed make referral to appropriate community resources
* Serve as member of the IEP team for students with psychological concerns
* Facilitate goals and objectives per child's educational plan
* Work in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students
* Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
* Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
* Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
* Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
* Professional Liability Coverage
* Licensure reimbursement
* Annual Professional Development stipend
* Professional membership stipend
* Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
* 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
* Unparalleled mentoring and support for new grads and clinicians new to schools
* Many More!
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.