Employment Type: Full-Time
PSI, an Intertek Company is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Branch Manager will be providing oversight of a project and testing team with leadership responsibilities. The job schedule will include some overtime, nights and weekends as needed
* Responsible for operational management of the branch office including construction materials testing/inspection, Geotechnical Engineering with related lab and field testing, and any other service lines within the branch.
* Review of testing/inspection reports for distribution to clients
* Business development activities including scope of work development, estimating and proposal preparation
* Development of construction quality control programs and implementation
* Profit and Loss responsibility
* Recruitment, development and mentoring of professional, technical, & administrative personnel
* BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
* P.E. registration is preferred or ability to obtain
* 5 years of relevant experience is required
* ICC, NICET, and/or ACI Certifications are desired
* Personnel management, project management and profit & loss experience
* Strong business development interest and competency
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.